If you would like to feature any of my posts on your site in round-up/list posts, you can use no more than 1 photo and it must include 2 links back to the original post and my homepage.
If you would like to use more than 1 photo, please contact me at [email protected] to discuss it.
Please don’t use any of my photos in Pinterest pin images or any social media promotion with express permission first.
Guest Posts Requests
Please note, I currently only accept guest posts from other bloggers and content creators. If you represent a corporation or product, I would be happy to discuss a sponsored post and my fees for sponsorship with you.
If you have an awesome guest post idea, I’d love to hear from you!
I’m looking for posts that relate to helping people find balance in a hectic world. It could be about:
- Parenting advice (especially newborn or pregnancy related)
- Kids crafts or activities
- Healthy living or recipes
- Bullet Journals
- Home management and cleaning
- Organizing advice
- Managing finances or frugal living for families
BENEFITS OF GUEST POSTING
Writing a guest post for another blog has many benefits to you and your site. These include:
- Getting your ideas and writing in front of thousands of new readers
- Excellent networking
- Valuable link-backs to your site (vital for Google Ranking)
- More visibility for your site
Guest Post Guidelines
If you would like to write a guest post for Life’s Carousel, please review my following requirements. These requirements are to help the post have the maximum benefit for both of us!
- Post length of at least 700 words
- Must be original content and not be published on any other sites. You may publish a summary and link to the post on your site for promotional purposes
- Well written & engaging introduction
- Strong keyword used through the post for SEO
- Please use short paragraphs (typically no more than 3 sentences in a paragraph)
- Use bullet points and subheadings to break up the text
- High-quality photos that you have taken (if applicable). You must own the right to all photos submitted or they must be royalty-free photos
- No affiliate links
- You may include up to 2 link backs to posts on your site (I will include at least 1 link to your home page in my introduction) and no more than 2 links to external sites if needed.
- Please be aware that I may edit your post for clarity, grammar, SEO purposes etc.
How to Submit Guest Post
Please send your submissions to info@lifescarouselcom. You can either send me a word document or a link to a Google Doc. Please also attach any photos included in the post as separate .jpeg or .png files.
If you have any questions or would like to run your guest post idea past me, please email [email protected].
I can’t wait to work with you!